Hark to the bark. Snark in the dark.
Come on, lose those blues and greens!


   Subscribe with Bloglines


Powered by Blogger

Good reads
Archives
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
<< current

Check to have links open new windows.
September 09, 2005
Yes, do, Mr. Cheney
OpEd News has some excellent background on the person who told VP Cheney to go fuck himself today. His destroyed house was in the area Cheney was visiting. After his commentary, he went back to the remnants of his house, where he was visited a few minutes later by a couple of military police waving M-16s.
"I told them I was probably the person they were looking for, and so they put me in handcuffs and 'detained' me for about 20 minutes or so," Marble wrote. "My right thumb went numb because the cuffs were on so tight, but they were fairly courteous and eventually released me after getting all my contact info. They said I had NOT broken any laws so I was free to go."
That sure sounds to me like an "intimidation" visit, since they didn't seem to ask many questions.